DISCLOSURE PURSUANT TO ART. 13 AND 14 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION 679/2016 AND OF THE COUNCIL OF 27 APRIL 2016
Patuzzo Srl, in the person of Dr. Patuzzo Roberta, as Data Controller, here in after “Owner”, with registered office in via Corte Casalino 1021- 37050 Isola Rizza (VR) and VAT number 04373030230, intends to describe in a manner accurate management of the processing of your personal data, pursuant to Art. 13 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR).
We inform you that, for the establishment and execution of contractual relationships with you in progress, our company is in possession of data relating to you, acquired also verbally, directly or through third parties, qualified as personal by Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 – Code regarding the protection of personal data.
The code in question provides that whoever processes personal data is obliged to inform the interested party about what data is being processed and about certain elements that qualify the processing: it must be carried out correctly, legally and transparently, protecting your privacy and your rights. In compliance with this rule, we provide the following information:
Nature of the processed data
We treat your personal and fiscal data, as well as the economic data that are necessary for the performance of existing or future contractual relationships with your company. We are not in possession of any of your data that can be classified as sensitive (art. 9 of the GDPR) or judicial (art. 10 of the GDPR).
Purpose of the processing
Your data is processed in relation to the contractual requirements, and to the related legal and fiscal requirements, as well as to allow an effective management of financial and commercial relations. The data will be processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and also subsequently, for the fulfillment of legal obligations and for administrative and commercial purposes in compliance with the applicable legislation concerning the protection of personal data (GDPR and Legislative Decree 196 / 2003 as amended by Legislative Decree 101/2018
The processing of data takes place through the use of tools and procedures suitable to guarantee security and confidentiality according to the principles established by Art. 5 of the GDPR, and may be carried out using paper and / or IT media, by physical and / or legal persons, formally authorized and instructed by the Data Controller to process the Personal Data that they have committed to confidentiality or have an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality .
Obligation or right to provide data
As regards the data that we are obliged to know, in order to fulfill the obligations provided for by laws, regulations and Community legislation, or by provisions issued by Authorities legitimated by law and by supervisory and control bodies, their failure to Your provision will make it impossible to establish or continue the relationship, to the extent that these data are necessary for the execution of the same. Regarding the data that we are not obliged to know, our failure to obtain it will be evaluated by us from time to time, and will determine the consequent decisions, related to the importance for our organization of the data requested and not given.
Scope of knowledge of your data
The following categories of subjects may become aware of your data, as data processors or persons in charge, appointed by the writer Patuzzo srl, in the person of Dr. Patuzzo Roberta, data controller:
– Executives and directors; Internal protocol and secretarial offices; Accounting and billing employees; Service marketing employees; Agents and representatives.
Communication and dissemination
Your data will not be disseminated by us, with this term meaning the giving of information to undetermined subjects in any way, even through their provision or consultation.
Your data may be communicated by us, with this term meaning the giving of information to one or more specific subjects, in the following terms:
– subjects that can access data by virtue of the provisions of the law, regulation or Community legislation, within the limits set by the law;
– individuals who need to access your data for purposes auxiliary to the relationship between you and us, within the limits strictly necessary to perform auxiliary tasks (eg credit institutions, freight forwarders);
– our consultants, to the extent necessary to carry out their duties in our organization, subject to our letter of appointment which imposes the duty of confidentiality and security.
The following is an extract from Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, to remind you that you can exercise the following rights towards us:
– obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and communication in an intelligible form together with an indication of their origin as well as the purposes and methods of processing and obtaining the updating, rectification or, when you are interested, data integration or cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data for which conservation is not necessary, in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed
– obtain the indication of the logic applied in the treatments carried out with the aid of electronic instruments
– obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law
– obtain the attestation that the updating, the rectification, the integration, the cancellation, the transformation in anonymous form or the block have been brought to the knowledge, also as regards the content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in cases where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right
– object, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection
– object, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
– to exercise these rights, you can contact the manager, appointed by us pursuant to article 13, letter f of Legislative Decree 196/2003, in the person of Dr. Roberta Patuzzo, available as follows: telephone 045.7125610 – via Corte Casalino 1021, 37050 Isola Rizza – Verona – email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE COOKIES
Here are some types of cookies that the site can use:
Technical cookies are used for the sole purpose of “transmitting a communication over an electronic communication network, or as strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide such information service “(see art. 122 paragraph 1 of the Privacy Code).
Technical cookies are divided into browsing or session cookies (they guarantee normal navigation and use of the website), Analytics cookies (similar to technical cookies when used directly by the site manager to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users). and how they visit the site itself) and functionality cookies (allow the user to browse based on a series of selected criteria, such as the language, in order to improve the service rendered to the same).
The prior consent of the interested party is not required for the installation and use of technical cookies.
Taking into account the different subject that installs cookies on the user’s terminal, depending on whether it is the same site manager that the user is visiting, or a different site that installs cookies through the first, a distinction is made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.This site uses third-party cookies and more specifically the Analytics script cookies.Google Analytics is an analysis tool from Google that helps website and app owners understand how visitors interact with the content they own. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and generate website usage statistics without Google’s individual identification of individual visitors.To prevent the storage of the aforementioned cookies the user can follow the procedure available at the following link: http://www.google.com/intl/it_ALL/analytics/learn/privacy.htmlAt any time the user can disable and delete cookies directly from his or her browser. To do this, simply consult the information in the browser guide or click on the following links:
Google Chrome: support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it&hlrm=en
Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
Mozilla Firefox: support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare e disattivare i cookie
Profiling cookies are those that create user profiles and are used in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown by the user in the context of web browsing.
When these types of cookies are used, the user must give explicit consent.
The art. Will be applied 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and Article 122 of the Data Protection Code.